If you have been invited to contribute to our blog, please refer to the following guidelines:
- All content will be free of plagiarism.
- Contributors will, to the best of their ability, ensure that all facts and statements made are true.
- Contributors will not include content that is copyrighted or patented without obtaining permission.
- Each submission must include a title, main text, web addresses for in-text links, and author. Images are optional.
- Submissions should be between 500 and 1000 words.
- All images must be submitted as separate files. Submit images in JPG or PNG file format. Provide a caption and source information. Indicate the desired location of the image within the main text using the following format: (insert “image_name”). Submitted images are assumed cleared for usage on our website.
- Submit title, main text, web addresses for links, and author’s name and contact information in a single Word Document. Please indicate clearly the text associated with each web address.
- Submissions will be edited for content, style, and grammar. If significant changes or revision are made, submissions may be returned to the author for further clarification or review.
- RNRF holds rights to all articles.
All posts represent the opinions of the authors only; they do not necessarily represent official views of the Renewable Natural Resources Foundation or its member organizations.